INPACT North America is a nonprofit association dedicated to growing and enhancing our member firms. All our resources are geared to helping firms identify more successful methods to manage and market what they do. Whether the methods are “tried and true” or more innovative and based on the latest technology, the result is better business practices and stronger relationships among members, revealing crucial insights and expertise that result in new opportunities or innovative ways to do business.
INPACT North America offers:
- High-caliber programming geared to member needs, offering state-of-the-art ideas from both internal and external sources
- A major focus on practice management.
- Membership in INPACT is firm wide. All staff are encouraged to utilize the resources available
- Member committees, special interest groups, and task forces
- Identifying new members who are compatable with strategic goals, will both enrich and benefit from the association and are not in a competitive situation with existing members
- International affiliations and strategic partnerships with other groups that will enhance benefits and services to members
Governed by a Board of Directors and managed by an Executive Director and administrative staff, INPACT North America is proud of our role in the success of our member firms.
INPACT North America enjoys a strategic relationship with LawPact. Organized in June 2001, LawPact has become a global alliance of independent business law firms who have associated to provide mutual assistance in the growth and development of each member. INPACT and LawPact value their continuing connection and seek out opportunities to share resources, programs of mutual interest and most importantly, their commitment to high-quality client service.